At the Royal Mail, we are committed to reducing our impact on the environment and providing our guests a clean, green and zero waste experience.
We have taken considered steps over the past year to both upgrade our "grand old lady" and provide service to our guests while reducing our collective carbon footprints.
This has included:
- installation of 10kw solar system
- 2 Tesla destination wall chargers (free charging for guests)
- Wallbox type 2 EV car charging with trailer access (free charging for guests)
- in-house linen service fully powered by solar energy
- secure bicycle storage with green power charging
- zero waste, organic soaps sourced locally from Aoraki Naturals
- LED light globes
- optional room refresh for long-stay guests
- Milly May reusable bin liners
- Dish Swish and castille soap for dishwashing
- recycling facilities for guests